TODAY is our LAST DAY to cast our ballots in this important Spring General Election. We urge you to vote!
WHAT’S ON YOUR BALLOT
- Statewide races on everyone’s ballot (see below for endorsements and more info on these candidates)
–1 seat on Wisconsin’s Supreme Court (incumbent Justice Pat Roggensack and challenger Ed Fallone) Click here for candidate comparisons.
–State Superintendent of Public Instruction (incumbent Tony Evers and challenger Don Pridemore) Click here for candidate comarisons.
- Many (over 6500 offices with over 9700 candidates!) local races for mayor, city council, town/village board, county board, school board, municipal judges, county (circuit court) judges, courts of appeal and several referenda.
- Check your sample ballot. (Click on “regular voter” and follow instructions from there.)
- Polls open statewide 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Click HERE to find your polling place. Once you fill in the requested information, a new page will come up with your name and address. Click on your name. That will take you to a page with general election/voting information. On the left side bar click on “Election & Polling Place Info”
WISCONSIN FAMILY ACTON PAC ANNOUNCES ENDORSEMENTS
- WI Supreme Court – Pat Roggensack
- Appleton School Board – John DeVantier
- Bonduel School Board – Kara Skarlupka
- Marshfield School Board – Scott Noble
- West Bend School Board – Tim Stepanski
- Cady Town Chairman – Todd Koeppel
- Greenville Town Board – Brian Heyer
INFORMATION ON STATE SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION
- Click here to see Don Pridemore’s responses to Wisconsin Family Council’s survey (see p. 2 of document). His endorsements may be found here.
- Incumbent Tony Evers did not respond to the survey. Click here to see endorsements for Tony Evers.
- If you haven’t already voted early/absentee, be sure you get to the polls today!
- Call 3 or 4 (or more!) friends, family members, fellow church goers and make sure they either have or definitely will be voting today.
- This will likely be a low voter-turnout election. Your vote is especially important in such elections.